Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What's a good beginner sport motorcycle that's cheaper than the Kawasaki Ninja 250R?

I want to get this motorcycle - http://kawasaki.com/Products/Product-Spe鈥?/a>





But I'm finding the $4,000 price tag a bit too steep. What's another nice looking affordable sport motorcycle?|||you are not going to find a decent new street legal bike for under $4K





I would suggest to look for used bikes I have seen many used Suzuki SV650's out there 05, and 06's for around $3K, finding a used Yamaha FZ6 is rare, but if you do see a used FZ6 for under $4K, buy it, its the best!


There are many bargains out there due to the bad economy|||Hyosung 250GT and it will own the Ninja's|||A used Ninja 250R. I bought one only a few months old with less than a couple hundred miles on, it in perfect shape for $900 off retail. You just have to be willing to transport your baby home. I flew (short notice--$130) to LA with my gear and rode it the 400 or so miles back home. I did the same when I bought my VFR--a new but 2 year old dealer stock bike. Just because it says $4k doesn't mean you can't get one for less. Keep looking.|||Buying new is for rubes. I've owned 14 bikes, never bought new, probalby never will.

No comments:

Post a Comment