Tuesday, December 20, 2011

How do I improve the horsepower on my Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Classic Motorcycle?

I have a Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Classic, (it's a cruiser) and I've heard of a few options to improve horsepower from other riders, from a gadget that optimizes your air/fuel mixture, changing your air filter system, swapping/hacking the computer chip, and changing the exhaust system.





So, my question is: What is the best / easiest way to improve the horsepower???





Cheers!


-Mick|||trade it in for one with more engine displacement and power!|||I would switch to some Iridium spark plugs - the cheapest, quickest mod with a small, yet notable difference in engine performance.

Report Abuse


|||would u want free do the trottle plate mod its easy and give u more snap, take off your air cleaner and u will see 2 plates held in by 2 screws take them out they dont do any thing. for big power u need Big air kit pipes and a power commander, i got a 900 got all 4 done and really wakes u

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment