Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Are these fair prices for a Kawasaki Ninja motorcycle?

I don't know anything about pricing these so I need some help. I'm looking at a 2004 250cc Kawasaki Ninja with 2,545 miles on it for $1800. And a 2001 Kawasaki Ninja 250F with 4000 miles for $1900. Are these both priced correctly? Both bikes are in good condition. Which one is the better deal?|||If I was considering those two, I'd have the dropped one checked out by a trusted mechanic first, while the older one may be one I'd trust myself to examine. Those are typical going prices for them; if the 2004 is sound it would be the better deal, but I generally prefer wreck-free over newer.|||The 2004 sounds like the better deal, but don't just take the persons word for it that it is in good condition. You may find that the bike was laid down or worse, that it was in an accident and the frame is bent, or something like that. Spend the extra $20-50 and have it checked out all around by a bike dealer, before you lay down your cash.|||I own a 2003 ninja 250ex and i paid 3500 for it with 2 miles on it both the bikes seem to be fair priced but check to see if it has been laid down. if it has been and a turn signal was replaced it will have three wires instead of two. the way to check is to look between the gauges and handle bars you will see where they mount and the wires if your not sure take it to a local dealer. factory turn signals came with a two wire setup

No comments:

Post a Comment