Saturday, December 24, 2011

My 1989 Kawasaki 454LTD motorcycle will not turn over.?

I am having some issues with my motorcycle. After sitting all winter, I charged the battery, added new gas, etc. I got the bike to kick over. I went back a day later to take it for a ride and the bike will not turn over. The battery is fully charged and the starter is functioning. What could the problem be?|||Check your battery again. Sitting around all winter without being on a charger is hard on a battery. You may have a dead cell preventing the battery from holding a charge for very long.|||Cylinder may be fuel locked dissallowing the engine to revolve.


Poor electrical connection at the battery.


Rust on the cylinder walls.


Poor contact at push button for electric start.

No comments:

Post a Comment