Saturday, December 24, 2011

What Starter motorcycle Should i Get -Kawasaki Ninja 250 or Ninja eliminator 125?

well i just need opinions on what i should get! the eliminator 125 or ninja 250r.. this is for my first motorcycle.i dont need new suggestions on other bikes please..thanks|||Between the 2, I would go with the 250cc Ninja. ***2008 brings a remodel to the bike.*** A 125cc engine would be best for the first couple hours, but after that the bike would feel slugish.





I just bought a 650cc Suzuki Cruiser as my first bike 2 1/2 weeks ago. Though it was wicked fast at first, but now hauling my big butt around it's no faster then my Escape SUV. So getting the larger engine would be in you favor.





I still think a Sport Style bike is a bad choice for a bran new rider with 0 Experience. Your body weight is high up and the seating posistion is difficult to get used to compared to a cruiser. ***Riding a bicycle to going to a cruiser is second nature.*** But I can defidentley see where the appeal in the sport style is. ***I love the GSX-R - but they're to much for a starter, both cost wise and power wise.*** - But the lack of power in the Eliminator 125 will have you wishing you had gotten the faster bike real quick.





Anyways, you will have a blast.





Get a good helmet, and WATCH OUT FOR THE IDIOTS ON THE ROAD!





Peace.|||Actually, I'd suggest the Ninja 500... it's not SO much harder to ride, will run a bit smoother, and make freeway speed much easier than the little 250, which screams when you have it up that high. Both are great starter bikes, but when you've been riding for a little while you wont want to have to buy a bigger bike right away, so a bigger starter is a good idea.


Good luck, and be careful!





(For a new rider, or even if you're experienced offroad like I was, I STRONGLY suggest doing one of the weekend safety courses that are held by many riding schools. They are generally available for both beginning and advanced riders, and it basically counts as a rider's test if you need a license. You get a lot of useful information, which just might save your life.)|||id say 250, motorcycles are quick to get the hang off and ull want to start going a little faster a few weeks into riding=p. i started on a 600 and still use it after 2 years, its nice and small and the pipe n airbox gave it sum umpf.|||this is two different riding styles.


the ninja is a sport bike and the elimnator is a cruser.


I started off on a sport bike, and now ride a cruser.


if you are looking a comfort, go with the elimnator.





size will play a part too, see if you can sit on both of them. I am 6'2" and I don't think I could ride either one.





good luck, take a training course. it is well,time spent|||Of the two bikes get the Ninja 250.


You will quickly find the 125 to be underpowered and unsuitable for highway use. The Ninja 250 for its size is actually a pretty good beginner bike and commuter.





I also advise you to do some kind of riding course, you will learn more than you could imagine. Most importantly get a full set of safety gear.


Helmet


Gloves


Jacket


Pants either leather or jeans with Kevlar reinforcing


Boots





In that order of importance, don't think you won't come off. It's not if you will have a accident but when. And always wear gloves. Hand injuries are common and always bad.

2 comments:

  1. My Kawasaki 454 won't engage starter just got new switch and starter and selinod

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Kawasaki 454 won't engage starter just got new switch and starter and selinod

    ReplyDelete